All illustrations from Mommy Lhey Design™ Little Bits Box™ is hand drawn by Lhey Bella Ralston, and is protected by trademark. We reserve all rights to our illustrations. Are works are intended for personal use only and are NOT permitted for redistribution, that includes copying or duplicating. Any type of digital alterations and manipulations are not allowed and permitted.
We welcome Artists and Crafters to use our stamps for resale of your handcrafted projects.
But here are a few rules and some restriction that protects our images and our artwork:
- All illustrations from Mommy Lhey Design™ Little Bits Box™ is hand drawn by Lhey Bella Ralston, and is protected by trademark.
- All artwork must be individually hand stamped and may not be reproduced or copied. Digital Manipulation are not allowed. This includes photocopying, printing, tracing, scanning, Etc.
- All of the Artwork for sale must be hand stamped by the artist personally. Mass production is strictly not allowed.
- Mommy Lhey Design™ images and products may not be distributed, swapped or sold pre-stamped/pre-cut as a craft supply.
- Mommy Lhey Design™ images may not be used for Brand/Blog/Website Logos, Trademarks or Any Promotional materials.
- All artists selling their creations must assume all liability and responsibility for their work and agree to indemnify Mommy Lhey Design™ and company from disputes arising from their own work.
- Mommy Lhey Design™ products may be sold in temporary craft fairs and events and may only be sold with an annual capped allowance of 100 units. We always appreciate Image Credit for our work.
- Mommy Lhey Design™ may not be used for packagings or any promotional materials.
If you have other questions and the answer is not here, please do not assume that the answer is YES, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
and we’ll be more than happy to assist you with your inquiries. Thank you.